God, i know You send down me in the world, not to make me feel like i am well-off person. I am very, very realize if there're so much less i have. Sometimes i think that im not the lucky one. Live with those problems makes us stronger than ever. I do, yes of course!
Almost twenty years i passed this way, and i feel just a few i can smiling brightly. As it should be, i have more complaint why this live could be so hard, really hard for me?
Now i have to get my own money and there's nothing i can do to get it! Shit! This is my weakness. How stupid i am!
I usually to live with all the simplicity. Really. But some load on back were hiding behind me, and i cant resist to do not cry, sometimes! You can't see those terrible, b'cause i always want to be strong in front of every people. I don't want they know what's wrong with me.
Ya, im stronger everyday!
You can see it clearly, i always look okay..
Yes, there are so much you do not know well about me. You should be grateful, if your live fill completely..
No comments:
Post a Comment