30 November 2010

God, I need You!

Help.. I lost control, I just can't face it out how to start and end this problem. At house, in life, anywhere God I need you. Maybe it won't be easy because i am too far for You. I forgot the promise to You, I forgot all the words I said to You. Now, You punish me with those loads. I can't carry on this alone. Please, forgive me.. :'(

God, lately my heart was troubled. What should I do to deal with all of this? Run away, hiding, be quite, don't want to know? I try to not cry or tell anyone about this 'cause I believe with my self. But in fact, NO I CAN'T!! Where can I tell on but You? Only You can help me out of this fuckin place. Please, help me..

1 comment:

  1. yeah,i need God too.
    keep thinking whether He listens for when i cry at night.
    dunno what's ur story but im interested to know.
    norbahira@gmail.com
    if u ever want to talk abt it.

    ReplyDelete